ow that we’re nearly halfway through 2021, what’s next for AI Ethics?
Hear from a world-class panel, including:
- Soraj Hongladarom — Professor of Philosophy and Director, Center for Science, Technology and Society at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok (@Sonamsangbo)
- Dr. Alexa Hagerty — Anthropologist, University of Cambridge’s Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (@anthroptimist)
- Connor Leahy — Leader at EleutherAI (@NPCollapse)
- Stella Biderman — Leader at EleutherAI (@BlancheMinerva)
- Victoria Heath (Moderator) — Associate Director of Governance & Strategy, Montreal AI Ethics Institute (@victoria_heath7)
- Abhishek Gupta - Founder, Montreal AI Ethics Institute (@atg_abhishek)
If you want some background on the topic before the discussion, flip through The State of AI Ethics Report (Volume 4), which includes contributions from each of the panelists.