his event is a panel discussion on what is hot in AI and how ethics is guiding the development of the technology and the applications that use it. The conversation will be guided by AI experts and we will also tap into the hands-on experience of three startups using AI. These startups offer solutions to the healthcare, human resources and engineering sectors. We will learn how AI ethics is affecting these startups and what they are doing to build responsible solutions.
About the Panelists:
- Audrey Gaymann, Chief AI Officer, ToffeeAM
- Kelvin Summoogum, Founder and CEO, Miicare
- Michael Boham, Founder and CEO, Skillsize
- Sherin Mathew, CEO, AI Tech North and Innovation Exchange
- Philip Marais, Startup Program Leader – Northern Europe, OVHcloud